Jeff Connolly is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens in the Pacific region. Siemens has been active in Australia since 1872, has a turnover of > A$2 Billion employing over 2200 people. Jeff has lived and worked for Siemens in Beijing, China for a total of seven years. Siemens’ local financial commitment, via local equity, and in debt and equity participation in public infrastructure, is approximately A$1 Billion.
Originally from Melbourne, Jeff is a graduate of Melbourne University.
- He is Adjunct Professor at Swinburne University;
- Advisory Councillor Ai Group Industry 4.0 Advanced Manufacturing Forum;
- President of Ai Group Victoria Council and Vice President of Ai Group National Executive;
- Chairman of the German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce;
- Director of the European Australian Business Council;
- National Trustee of CEDA (Committee for Economic Development of Australia); VIC/TAS Advisory Councillor;
- Member of the German-Australian Bilateral Advisory Group;
- Member of the Victorian Government Future Industries Ministerial Advisory Council;
- Founding member of the Australian Advanced Manufacturing Council:
- and Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.