COVID-19 is shifting the way industries work, as the realities and challenges of complex global supply chains are brought into focus. Working in the national interest, to the net benefit of Australia, has never been more critical. Countless examples of the flexibility of Australian companies are on display. Standards Australia is a workstream lead on I4AMF, and it recognises the role we have in supporting consistency and the ability of businesses and organisations to scale into new areas as it has never done before.
Join us to hear about:
- Adaptive strategies in a COVID-19 world
- The importance of standards in the context of Australian manufacturing and sovereign capability
- Panel session on Australian business success stories and post COVID-19 economic recovery
Here you can learn about:
- How Australian businesses and organisations have changed since the onset of the COVID-19 crisis and building resilience to face the challenges ahead
- Success stories of organisations faring well during the COVID-19 pandemic